Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 mnth 1 week
this week really sux lor...
first talk abt that bitch first..
that bitch really a bitch only first week of NFC she already start to mix ard with those guy n bitch abt us.
and e way she walk with e guy is keep showing off her breast la like she have 1 like tat er xin...
dan tue night thanks to her "MUSIC" make me cnt slp at e night la bitch!!
tue we have our presention of our project and when i presenting tat moment i can c tat bitch is laughing like mad la...
when is her turn to present omg she "SUCH A GOOD PRESENTER"
she didnt even knw wad slides come next n wad to present lor and it proft tat all e slides is not done by her while e rest of us is putting in so much effect in it...
wed morning was e most sux thing happen to me la...
due to not enough slp at night i early in e morning 0610 i fell down n bent my anklet lor FUCK LA!!
and when i return back from e MO that idiot heartless segment sae till i done everything purposely wan la..
i was put into pikachu and when i sitting with e rest of pikachu tat idiot segment keep suan me!!
HE BETTER NOT FALL DOWN!!
IF HE DID I CURSE HIM TO FALL DOWN N BREAK HIS LEG AND SO BADLY THAT HE HAS TO BE HOSPITAL FOR 6 MONTH!!
haiz... seriously even since i injure my leg my temper have rise too...
i can get angry with all thing lor

No comments: