Sunday, April 11, 2010

3rd week,
this week still not bad compare to the 2nd week.
this week i having more fun... is a good thing.
i still trying very hard to mix ard with the group.
fri smth scary happen...
we were all talking in the room and i was sitting at e door way,
i saw the gal come out from the other room n close the door after she have took her thing.
guess wad i sae next!
the room boor open by itself n close back again!!!
at first i tot it was ppl going in but inside there comfrim no ppl at all!!!
and at night,
i slp till half way i gt bitten by some thing and my whole leg n hand is dame itchi and i saw all those mark look like mosquite bit wan and i suspect my bed gt bedbug.
it took me so long to fall back to slp again.
when i wake up i was telling e rest my bed gt bedbug and another gal was saying she gt bit aso n still gt some weird red spot on her leg.
i looking at my hand trying to find e mark i saw ytd and i realize it was all gone!!!
and i dun feel itchi at all!!
is so weird la! even a mosquite bit le it will still left abit red red mark wan, but i cnt find any of it on my hand n leg~.~

later have to book in agian.....
i die die aso wan to pass my swimming by this week so i can book out on fri.
1 more week to mayday!!

No comments: